Saturday, August 31, 2013

Spring has sprung


Can you feel it in the air?
The warm breeze on your skin,the scent of freshly cut grass when you go for a stroll,bright yellow wattle pompoms dancing from the trees and daisies popping their sunny heads up to greet you,phew summer is on it's way!

    

I'm not a huge fan of yellow in general but there is something to be said about the way it lifts your mood when you wear such a bright happy colour

" its impossible not to be sunny when your wearing yellow"

    

I have touches of it through my wardrobe and I like to mix it with blk,white,denim and grey marle
Skinny jeans,tassle earrings,a great lace shirt have all made it onto my favourites list and I find myself reaching for them when I need a mood booster
nothing pops more than yellow flowers in your hair.. 

 




   


    




Flowers are so inspiring in so many ways,I'm always looking for new ways to use them in my everyday

Flowery petal ice cubes and sugared pansies on cupcakes are just two new ideas that I will be trying out this summer

How will you bring more blooms into your life this spring?








So pop on a bit of yellow,or put some blossoms in your hair
Go on it will put a" spring" in your step(hehehe)

Love and rainbows,
Gypsy girl x



No comments: