Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Doily dress for spring


Nevada moon and I had a lovely afternoon trying on new samples and finishing off new doily dresses for spring,

I couldn't resist giving her this one for keeps as she looked like a little candy coloured fairy,and it seemed to match her silky blonde curls




I love watching her discovering herself in the mirror and dancing in her dress,wasn't as keen on the banana she insisted on eating as I took photos,
I think I will have to teach her to be more of a lady!!!












I love how the sun shining through the doilies make pretty shadows on the ground




Nevada's dress is made of multiple lace doilies,hand dyed and then pieced together to make a dress and the yoke is an old embroidered napkin with hand embroidered roses..so pretty




I was in a bit of a hippy mood myself,
and wore a colourful layered combination of silky harem pants and a layered soft ruffled singlet with a beloved floral cardigan over the top
And my favourite rainbow leopard slippers of course!







Love and rainbows,
Gypsy girl x













No comments: