Sunday, July 28, 2013

good enough to eat...

Hi there
don't know what looks more delicious than this,neon bright colours,glossy sheen and beautiful texture...
Yum yum yum


I have a new love,this beautiful metallic and neon knit from aussie local label ginger and smart,



I tried this on a year ago and so loved it but it was stretching my budget,so I watched eBay like an obsesssed stalker until one came up still with tags attached!!!
Love a bargain like that $60 instead of about $350  and it's even warmer and comfier to wear than I thought it would be,I'm a happy gypsy :)

Worn with my sweet glass bead tassle necklaces from boudior at Avalon




Winter blooms cheer me up on a grey,wet,day



I have amassed quite a collection of beautiful lace dresses in lovely gelato colours,I like to hang them altogether  to gaze at their loveliness 


Nothing makes me feel more feminine than a pretty lace dress and lovely shoes I have found these two favourites on eBay under vintage lace dresses,they are all cotton ,hand crocheted and fall like a dream
I love them ❤❤❤


Colour inspiration can come from anywhere and I find the world we live in(our homes)and our clothes
Often reflect each other to define our own personal style
We own a raspberry suede couch and I love it to bits,such an uplifting colour

 

I've been working on these super soft crocheted leather necklaces with cowrie shells randomly attached along the chain


The leather was very finely cut strips of super soft leather from my local supplier
These strips are hand knotted together and then I crochet them by hand


I love them piled together,random lengths lots of colour but they do look good on their own too



Another combo that I'm loving right now is my stunning camilla mermaid bolero jacket encrusted with shells,beads,sequins and treasures worn with a rainbow embroidered indian tunic

I like to put it with simple skinny jeans in denim or white and some crazy rainbow satin leopard flats,
I will post a piccy of them soon!

The embellishments and textures are so uplifting,
I love hearing myself jangle as I walk when I'm wearing this jacket, 
it's a keeper for sure.
It's hard for me to always give a reference for my clothes as a large percentage of what I wear is vintage  and not necessarily "in fashion"but I encourage you if you find something you love,you feel great in it and it fits you well,don't ever part with it!!!
These will be the pieces that really define your style


Believe it or not,this is the moon rising over Avalon beach as the sun was setting
Sometimes I have to stop and remind myself what a beautiful place I'm lucky enough to live in
Love  and rainbows
gypsygirl x

Image Tracey gwyther

1 comment:

Unknown said...

All are looking different to see and looks perfect match.
Vintage lace Dresses