Thursday, November 21, 2013

Swing into paradise

Have you ever seen a more perfect swing location?
Whale beach park,
set right in the sand,
Under the shade of giant Norfolk pines,


Nevada is the latest member of our family to absolutely love this place,
Always the first beach/park suggested in my house and I am very grateful it is so accessible to us,
We are very fortunate.








Nevada decided that she wanted to be "pwetty"today and dressed herself in a lovely combination of a little miss doily dress(mine) and a fun tulle spotty skirt underneath
She even added her special pearl bracelets and let me put her hair up
Big sigh,she is not my baby anymore...she is a beautiful little girly girl






And a cheeky one too!!!
Look who discovered my hidden diet coke while I was packing up!!!


Love and rainbows,
Gypsy girl x





No comments: